Sunday 3 May 2015

Stoppin' the blog

I'll be honest here... this blog isn't going anywhere
Even when I do paint something (very rarely these days) it sometimes won't be shown on here as it's such a kerfaffle.

I won't delete it as I can see there are some people who still stumble upon it in search of guides and suchlike I presume.
If anyone wants to know how something was done or something like that please just comment and I'll be notified so I can answer it.
Thanks folks, its been a good run I suppose. Thanks for the support you all gave. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sad to know... I think your painting skills are really remarkable and could build a really great blog :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Tiago, very kind of you to say. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello there! I love your blog. It's a pity it was discontinued. Could you tell me how did you achieve these remarkable white hands on Isengard shields and armor? Cheers

    ReplyDelete