Saturday 8 November 2014

A return to the hobby

Wow, well this is a surprise. I leave this blog alone for centuries and I comeback to find I still have 16 followers and almost 20000 page views. That is INSANE. Thank you so much for sticking around even though I am such an awful blogger. My past year or so has been chock-a-block with GCSE's and AS levels, though I won't kid you; this was hardly the reason for my hiatus. I have been away so long due to a mix of preoccupation, procrastination, and disappointment in painting results. I more or less got disheartened, got fed up, started doing other things and procrastinated to myself whenever I nearly got back into it.
I can't say I'm going to be here as much as I used to be as I don't paint as much, but I'll try to get out at least a few models a month.


Also it seems I have even been nominated for the Liebster award by Erurainon who I find most inspiring both hobby-wise and belief-wise, so many thanks for that.
I think I'll need some time to deliberate who to pass the award on to seeing as I've been out of the blogging loop for quite some time

Thanks looking, see you soon! (a post is planned)

No comments:

Post a Comment